1. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, participants must be at least 18 years of age.
2. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free parking for the two days is available. Public Transit is also available. Please email us to get more detailed public transit directions firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What can I bring into the event?
We will provide all materials, pens, as well as refreshments. You may wish to bring a highlighter.
4. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email anytime at email@example.com and we will answer any questions you may have.
5. What's the refund policy?
The cost for MHFA is $200.00 ($100.00 for students.) Full refunds can be made any point up to 7 days before the event. Within 7 days, there will be a non-refundable catering and administration fee of 50% ($100 or $50).
6. Can the course be delivered to a private group?
Absolutely. For groups with a minimum of 8 participants, group rates are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning for your private session.
Any other questions, please let us know. We would be happy to help.
Photo Credits: CBF Portal Files; Mental Health Commission of Canada